Donation of Rs. 500/- and above are eligible for 80G certification
Contact details to be added with name, address, pan card no., email id to be reached.
Swarg Foundation is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent.Swarg Foundation expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Swarg Foundation also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Swarg Foundation will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Swarg Foundation may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Swarg Foundation is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Swarg Foundation to be refunded,
- You must request Swarg Foundation in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Swarg Foundation within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Swarg Foundation or someone authorised by Swarg Foundation for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Swarg Foundation by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
All decisions of Swarg Foundation in this regard will be final and binding on the doner.